Thursday, March 14, 2013

3 days left in the Kickstarter and I just got the printer’s print quote in!

I just go the official print quote in from the printer and everything is moving in the right direction. I can expect to see the quote from the tote bags, dice T-Shirts sometime next week and once we get the real final donor numbers we will be ready to go.

I am glad we have done as well as we have, But I still hope we can make the $10K threshold goal!!!! There are still SO MANY COOL THINGS that are available at the threshold goals. So if you know anyone who has not donated yet, then help them get on board on what we are attempting to do. We can do it. We only need a little more than $4K to do it and we still need your help! Get your friend to help and donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment